Sahaara: the leader in alcohol & drug addiction treatment services.
A typical day in residential treatment:-
Patients experience a full day of therapy, education & fellowship.
The day typically starts at 7 a.m. & ends at 8:30 p.m. & may include the following activities:
- Morning meditation/yoga followed by Prayers, breakfast & fellowship.
- Educational sessions followed by a group meeting for processing the lecture.
- Usage history & group sharing about their individual experiences.
- Twelve Step groups & working the steps.
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy group. (REBT).
- Relaxation, exercise & recreational activities.
- Individual appointments as needed with physician, psychiatrist, Psychologist or other professional from the multidisciplinary team.
- Wellness activities such as biofeedback.
- Personal time for reflection, reading & individual treatment assignments.
- Sharing. A.A. /N.A. Meetings.
- Special group meetings tailored to the needs of the individual.
Groups could include:
- Leisure skills group.
- Anger group.
- Stress management.
- Mental health group.
- Grief group.
Sahaara Foundation follows modern addiction treatment, our success in alcoholism & drug addiction treatment is based on practical approach, research & studying what works in addiction recovery. We treat each person who comes to us with respect, while providing a safe place in which to heal.
Our treatment philosophy is based on the recognition that alcohol & drug addiction is a disease & that abstinence is the best way to manage the condition. We approach addiction treatment in a holistic way, working with mind, body & spirit as components of a healthy life.
Each person who turns to Sahaara Foundation for help comes with a unique personal history & set of circumstances. Treatment is tailored to ensure the most effective approaches & best opportunity for recovery. The individual's alcohol & drug treatment plans will be influenced by a number of factors.
OUR ACHIEVEMENTS SO FAR