Sahaara Foundation is a not-for-profit alcohol & drug addiction treatment center. Our aim is the education, treatment, rehabilitation & social integration of drug addicts & Alcoholics in the mainstream of the society as a normal person. We are also into treatment of general addiction of various afflictions. Families & individuals, who have lost hope, have turned to Sahaara Foundation for quality addiction treatment & recovery support. We also do provide expertise on after rehab follow up & recovery issues.
Sahaara Foundation helps individuals, families, & communities struggling with alcohol abuse, substance abuse, & drug addiction transform their lives. We help people at all stages of the treatment & recovery process, supporting them with our Twelve Step-based model that is the modern standard for addiction treatment & recovery services.
Information for Referring Professionals
Professionals wishing to refer a patient to Sahaara Foundation for services can arrange to do so by contacting an outreach representative at: 9823032359, 9561783304, 9561783327
Sahaara Foundation helps in restoring Hope, Healing & Health to people who are affected by addiction to alcohol & drugs.
All who seek recovery will find it, & the stigma of addiction will be overcome. He/she will be a much better human being then a lay person.
* Treat the whole person as a unique individual as well as the illness.
* Treat each & every person with dignity & respect.
* Be of service to all at any given situation in relation to addiction.
* Commitment to the Twelve Step fellowship, an ongoing process.
* Remain open to suggestions & innovation for the betterment of treatment & services.